ROFL. I've been away from LJ for quite sometime and its refreshing to write another non-sensical entry. ahahahaha! Well for one I am sick right now. lol. been to stress about work and at the same time fandom related activities that has been going around for quite some time and I have been supporting. So there my body just fell its natural track was to get some viral infection out of it.
not to mention spasms of coughs and breathlessness.
So on to it my rants... I dunno where to start srsly I have so much going inside my head.
1. I am getting into another fandom... I blame only myself that I get easily amazed with guys on rollerskates risking their lives any moment on their concerts. ok, I also blame one guy... TAMAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAAN! LOL. So yeah I got into the kis-my-ft2 fandom quite easily espcially with friends around me tagging me almost everything about kisumai and lol. katrinasacay
with so much senga. ahahahaha! now I dunno why I almost always remember it dunno now... if tama-chan has acted as a cat and pulled a "NYA" stunt on SC Nekketsu Jr League... hmmm where in the world does those mental images came from but I cannot find it the hardest I try to locate the clip.
i dunno if anyone knew before the tama-chan hooked me I was all for taipi... lol.
2. Ikemen Desu Ne. Well this is one of the main reason why I am inlove with tama-chan and taipi the most. lol. tho tamamori has like more edge than taipi. ahahaha! anyways, I dunno but for me JGS pretty much portrayed Tae Kyung quite perfectly but I dunno Tamamori's acting blown me away like for reals. I didn't even expect that he would play the part initially cause I don't find it in tamamori's character to be primadonna.
its more of taipi's character to be that way.
Also, for me the confession scene and tamamori's expression on the airport confession scene would be like one of those most romantic scenes I have seen. with tamamori's expression full of love. and omg I'll stop the rant cause I love the scene too much I had it as a wallie on my phone and its priceless. ok, I am addicted to IDN... I want the photobook, the album and all but monies. ;A; i shall settle for now on the local Everybody Go release and enjoy the freebies cause I am so buying all versions! :D
yey for the ballers and the posters! :D
3. Sato Takumi. srsly why I began liking this guys is beyond myself. I dunno I restrained myself to watch Boy Love 1 but when I was bored and watched it omg I just fell in love with this fellow. its not like I haven't seen him on another movie but his impact on me on BL1 and amazing. So I swore of watching Hana Kimi but I watched it eventually for him
Umeda sensei... KYAAAAAAA!
, tomo and shohei. lol. me and my indesciveness.
4. I am loving IS. ok what draws me to the series was that female lead that I strongly associate with Suzuki Ann. She so much resemble her and I love suzuki ann. but then the story is quite complex and interesting that I had to finish up to the latest episode. and btw,,, I am so torn if I find it BL or just plain hetero love but I am rooting for Haru and Ibuki-san. ♥
5. Takumi-kun movie 5. I am outdated with the movie but I am still looking forward to it. espcially after seeing the behind the scenes before it was taken down from there. too bad. I wasn't able to rip it off. >.<
6. tacchon. HOLY SHET... I DIDN'T EXPECT TACCHON TO BE THAT DARING POSING FOR ANAN LIKE THAT! OMG... And because I was so excited I bought a spare copy of that ANAN... ok anyone who would like too but tacchonbutt...er anan from me? ahahahaha!
Srsly I am a drama freak this days... lol. I also gave heartstrings a try I like the first episode but I haven't I haven't moved on to the 2nd episode. I got so many priorities.
PS. my beloved Yasuda Shota will be 27 this sunday! I dunno if I'll be able to post so I am wishing him a early happy birthday
when all the world wallow in the 9/11 american attacks.
I am still gonna pull his hair of his head anytime soon if he doesnt fix it back to its original state. ahahaha!